Site Microbiologist/Microbiology ManagerSRG are working with a successful and expanding pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Site Microbiologist to lead their micro team on...
Site Microbiologist/Microbiology Manager
SRG are working with a successful and expanding pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Site Microbiologist to lead their micro team on site.This is a fantastic role for an experienced Microbiologist who is ready to take on a new challenge or make the next step in their career.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer, including bonus and fantastic pension!
- Act as an expert on an Microbiology related processes and issues within the department.
- Manage the microbiology team to ensure that all microbiology testing is done in compliance with regulatory body guidelines and GMP.
- Manage all microbiology procedures on siteEnsure GMP best practices are being applied across all micro functions
- Manage on time reporting of results and ensure the escalation of any issues as required
- Drive forward Environmental Monitoring programmes as well as continuous improvement of all Microbiological processes and QC testing
- Issue, manage and close-out deviations, change controls, OOS or SST investigations and CAPA´s in a timely fashion
- Experienced Microbiologist who has worked within a GMP environment
- Efficient communication
- Organised and able to delegate tasks
- Ability to manage a small team effectively with experience of managing or overseeing Analysts
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you think this is the perfect role for you and you meet the above requirements, please apply online or get in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.