Validation Officer East MidlandsPermanent Full Time Salary attractive dependant upon experienceHave you worked as a Validation Officer within the Pharmaceutical Industry?Do you have manufacturing experience?Role:...
Validation Officer East MidlandsPermanent - Full Time Salary - attractive dependant upon experience
Have you worked as a Validation Officer within the Pharmaceutical Industry?Do you have manufacturing experience?
Role: Working within a small team of QA officers and directly reporting to the QA Manager, responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Management of the company Process Validation program.
- Management of the company Cleaning Validation Program.
- Management of the company Qualification Program (including the review and approval of protocols and reports for all stages of the Equipment Qualification process).
- Working closely with Operational and Engineering departments to conduct process, cleaning and equipment qualifications in accordance with approved protocols to defined schedules.
- Generating additional data to aid in the compiling of Annual Product Quality Reviews, in accordance with an approved schedule.
- Contribute to the company change control process and acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on qualification and validation topics via communication with both operational and technical staff throughout the organisation.
- Assist in the investigation of deviations and customer complaints and the tracking of corrective and preventative actions using the company root cause analysis system, within the scope of qualification and validation.
- Review of qualification and validation associated SOP's and other quality documentation as required.
- Educated to degree level, preferably within a scientific discipline.
- Good working knowledge of GxP regulations, particularly around qualification and validation.
- Experience of working within a GMP/GDP or ISO 9001 environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to hold discussions at each level of the business.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Quality Risk Management principles and comfortable with employing risk assessment tools such as FMEA and HACCP.
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
If you have the skills and experience required please apply online or alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss this position in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.