Title: Sensory PanellistLocation: HaddenhamPay: £9.50 per/hr + bonus schemePosition: Permanent (part-time)Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.30am 12pm Are you:A "foodie" and interested in tasting...
Title: Sensory Panellist
Pay: £9.50 per/hr + bonus scheme
Position: Permanent (part-time)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.30am - 12pm
- A "foodie" and interested in tasting different products.
- Interested in joining Synergy's Sensory Panel, to evaluate a range of sweet and savoury foods at our client's site in Haddenham.
- Available to attend a morning panel on a daily basis during the working week.
- This role would ideally suit candidates that can work well in a team and have excellent communication skills, being able to articulate their findings both written and orally.
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given. However you must have an interest in the evaluation of sweet and savoury products with motivation to provide a positive contribution to the panel.
- Most importantly, you must be an excellent time keeper, reliable, conscientious and willing to commit long term to this opportunity.
- This role will contribute significantly to our client's product development and you will taste, discuss and influence business decisions by evaluating food products as part of an existing expert panel.
Unfortunately we cannot employ anyone with any food allergies for example; peanuts or tree nuts, gluten, soya, milk, wheat, eggs. Additionally if you don't eat gelatine or meat/meat based products this role is not suitable for you.
If this is of interest to you, please apply direct, or call Nathan McCarron on 01618682234 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.