Indirect BuyerCentral Belt of ScotlandSRG are looking for an experienced Buyer with strong experience in indirect/facilities and contract experience for a role with an expanding...
Central Belt of Scotland
SRG are looking for an experienced Buyer with strong experience in indirect/facilities and contract experience for a role with an expanding manufacturing company in the central belt of Scotland.
This role will be key in supporting the business's requirements through the procurement of materials, equipment and services. You would act as the point of contact for key supplier relationships, manage price negotiation and measure supplier performance.
- Responsible for all MRO procurement for site (all except manufacturing materials requirements)
- Review annual facilities and maintenance contracts
- Purchasing - Working with various departments to ensure timely procurements of goods/services
- Develop suitable vendor selection process and expand existing QTA's to cover commercial aspects of supply.
- Maintain SAP integrity - manage Item Info Records, Open & Past Due Purchase Order reports
- Support departments in contract negotiation
- Drive cost reduction in MRO purchasing
- Indirect/facilities and contract experience is essential
- Previous SAP experience and experience working in a similar role
- Candidates should ideally have experience of working in a GMP Manufacturing environment or other highly regulated industry
- Experience training others in procurement functions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting time for the business!
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Emma for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.