Indirect Buyer/Procurement SpecialistCentral Belt of ScotlandSRG are looking for an experienced Buyer with strong MRP and SAP experience for a role with an expanding manufacturing...
Indirect Buyer/Procurement Specialist
Central Belt of Scotland
SRG are looking for an experienced Buyer with strong MRP and SAP experience for a role with an expanding manufacturing company in the central belt of Scotland.
This role will be key in supporting the business's requirements through the procurement of materials, equipment and services. You would act as the point of contact for key supplier relationships, manage price negotiation and measure supplier performance.
- Responsible for all MRO procurement for site (all except manufacturing materials requirements)
- Purchasing - Working with various departments to ensure timely procurements of goods/services
- Procurement - ensure materials/equipment/services are procured in timely manner, liaising with internal departments to keep them updated and report any issues
- Maintain SAP integrity - manage Item Info Records, Open & Past Due Purchase Order reports
- Review annual facilities and maintenance contracts
- Forecasting and working with supplier to reduce leadtime where possible
- Point of contact for all delivery and material quality issues.
- Initial point of contact for all AP issues - invoice matching/credit notes etc.
- Previous MRP/SAP experience and experience working in a similar role is essential
- Candidates must have experience of working in a GMP
- Manufacturing environment or other highly regulated industry
- Experience training others in procurement functions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting time for the business!
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Emma for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.