Development Project Manager required, based in North Cheshire. Requiring a degree in Materials Science, Polymer Science, Chemistry or similar, with proven experience in the...
Process Development Manager
SRG are working with a successful and expanding pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Process Development Manager to lead their Development team on site.This is a fantastic role for someone experienced in Biochemistry and Downstream Processing (DSP) who is ready to take on a new challenge or make the next step in their career.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer, including bonus and fantastic pension!
- Develop products from early concept through to registration for marketing approval.
- Supervision and line management for the Process Development Team
- Ensuring compliance with GMP for transfer to manufacturing
- Liaising and networking with key players in relevant fields
- Leading teams to deliver process characterisation and process validation studies
- Ensuring reports and studies are compliant with relevant regulations
- Reviewing technical data
- Provide technical expertise, help with troubleshooting and ensuring successful technical transfer to manufacturing
- Train and develop staff and manage resources
- Risk Assessment of new products and processes
- Managing resources and budgets to ensure project timelines are met
- Drive and encourage customer focus within the team
- Project Management
- Liaison with other teams on site such as Quality, Purchasing and Analytical Development
- Bachelor of Science or higher (ideally PhD)
- A strong understanding of biochemistry and protein chemistry would be beneficial
- Experience of downstream processing (DSP)
- Extensive experience in leading process development projects within the biotechnology industry
- Experience of managing people and complex projects
- Ability to grown and coach a successful team
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- A wide knowledge of GMP and Health and Safety requirements
This is a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting time of growth and a chance to lead projects through to completion.
If you think this could be the perfect opportunity for you and you meet the above requirements, please apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.