A successful polymer manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for an Analytical Laboratory Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is an...
A successful polymer manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for an Analytical Laboratory Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is an ongoing contract position (expected to last 6+ months), paying £16.50 - 19 per hour, starting in January 2019.
- Chemical analysis of a range of polymers using FTIR, GCMS, UV-Vis, titrations
- Accurately recording data, analysing results, communicating back findings
- General lab maintenance - calibrating equipment, monitoring consumables, etc.
- Maintaining high level of lab H&S, completing technical documentation
- Strong educational background in Chemistry / Polymers /Forensics
- Analytical Laboratory experience in techniques mentioned above
- High attention to detail, ability to analyse results/write reports
- Happy working in a fast paced industrial laboratory
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.