A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Technologist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a 12 month...
Lead Production Planner
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Do you have experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or BioPharmaceutical Production Planning?
Would you like to work for a new cutting edge company in London?
Due to continued growth, my client has a new opportunity within the Production Planning team. The Production Planning Lead has the opportunity to drive change and implement new processes at an exciting biotechnology company, and will be responsible for planning and scheduling work streams for productions, building strong cross functional working relationships to communicate forecasts, support documentation, delivery status and performance.Responsibilities:
- Forecasting and demand planning.
- Generating master production schedules (incorporating planned maintenance downtime).
- Producing and maintaining accurate bills of materials for all manufactured products.
- Responsible for implementing, tracking and maintaining relevant performance metrics.
- Developing SOPs and work instructions.
- Monitoring all inventories continuously to ensure adequate supply of raw materials to be released for GMP use.
The successful candidate will bring to the role:
- Prior experience in the life sciences sector (pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices, biotechnology).
- Considerable experience in production planning within the pharmaceutical or similarly highly regulated industry.
- Strong experience and knowledge of ERP systems.
- Educated to degree level in life sciences/engineering/supply chain.
- APICS / MCIPS certification.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification.
Key Words "Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, BioPharmaceutical, Medical Device, Production Planning Leader, GMP"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.