A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Technologist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a 12 month...
Materials Management (Warehousing)
£24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Based in London
Do you have experience in warehousing and supply chain within Pharmaceuticals or a similar regulated industry?
Would you like to help grow a successful Pharmaceutical company in London?
My client are a clinical stage Pharmaceutical company with a new facility in London, due to continued success and growth they are looking to hire a Warehouse Operative.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for general manufacturing warehouse duties including controlled receipt and management of raw materials, manage provision of approved materials for manufacturing and testing, storage and shipment of manufactured products, ensuring GMP requirements are met.
You will provide cleaning and housekeeping requirements to maintain the GMP facility in appropriate condition for aseptic manufacturing operations and support maintenance and calibration of manufacturing and testing equipment to calibration to meet the requirements of the site validation master plan and site maintenance schedule.
Responsibilities will include;
- Receive, check and store materials in line with required GMP regulations
- Manage stock of materials to assure materials are available as and when required
- Supply raw materials for manufacturing when required to assure processes can progress onwards
- Receive raw materials in from approved suppliers in line with requirements
- Ensure that the quality of service required by customers is achieved through accurate picking, packing and dispatch
- Undertake routine stock checks and control stock inventory
- Perform cleaning activities to assure the facility meets aseptic cleanroom standards of operation.
- Perform activities required for validation, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Operate safely and with due regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures, be actively involved in continuous improvements in the area
- Support a MHRA, FDA, EMA regulatory inspection and ensure the warehouse is compliant with the necessary GMP and GDP standards.
To be considered you will need;
- Previous, proven warehouse experience and materials management from within a regulated environment, ideally Pharmaceuticals or Food.
- Have a good understanding of the considerations of GMP / GDP gained from previous work experience.
- High degree of accuracy, numeracy and literacy and excellent communication skills
- Trained in manual handling
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Experienced in operating mechanical lifting
- Must be able to work on own or as part of team and be well organised
Key Words "Materials Management, Warehouse Operative, Materials Controller, Warehousing, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Distribution, Logistics, GMP, GDP"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.