Senior Scientist Functional Genomics12 months Competitive salarySRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Technology Development Scientist...
Senior Development Scientist
Permanent, based in Kent
Competitive Salary + 27 days holiday + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in analytical development supporting new product formulation?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company in Kent?
My client is a leading pharmaceutical CDMO that delivers the high-quality active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished dose formulation development and manufacturing services the industry demands. Their state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK and mainland Europe.
They are proud of their diverse workforce, which is a healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent, which helps deliver on key business promises of expertise and innovation. As a Senior Development Scientist, you will provide analytical development support for formulation development and commercial manufacturing activities on new and existing products & devices, raw materials and to provide technical support to project teams at the Kent site.
Accountabilities - Reporting to the Team Leader the role holder is expected to perform duties in line with those expected of a Development Scientist in addition to the following:
- Raise & execute analytical method development / validation protocols and generate technical reports to support product submissions.
- Identify new technology & equipment and support it's installation and qualification.
- Provide support to project management & sales for proposal generation, and interacts with clients; presenting data and advice of next project steps.
- Ability to engage with formulation scientists to plan the testing strategy and testing of development samples, and investigate any out of trend results observed.
- Ability to develop complex new analytical methodology or techniques for the purposes of creating new analytical methods.
- Ability to adapt and analytically support new business sectors, as per the evolution of the business strategy.
- Experienced in analytical science in a GMP R&D pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven experience in a method development and formulation development environment.
- Proven experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, dissolution testing.
- Proven experience of timely delivery of high quality analytical projects
- Fully competent in MS office and associated analytical software
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Project management experience.
Key Words "Analytical Development, Analytical Validation, Method Validation, Formulation Development, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Steriles"
My client provides an environment where employees play an active part in the growth of their business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities on offer.
Please apply online, email your CV or call Neil Walton on 02030964706.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.