A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Technologist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a 12 month...
A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Technologist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role based in West Midlands, starting as soon as possible, paying around £23,000.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Assist in the formulation and development of new products
- Analyse and characterise new and existing products - SEM, TGA, DSC
- To liaise with different departments on cross functional projects
- Assist in investigations into customer complaints
- Analyse and present data gained from laboratory tests
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline such as Chemistry, Material Science, Related
- Academic experience using material characterisation techniques is advantageous
- Good communication and analytical skills
If the role is of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.