Product Development ScientistSRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find a Product Development Scientist to join their...
Product Development Scientist
SRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find a Product Development Scientist to join their team.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some product development industry experience to make that next step in their career!
Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer!
- Assist in planning, organising and undertaking of new product developments and processes
- Analyse and interpret complex data produced in studies and write reports with relevant conclusions and proposed further actions
- Conduct all duties in compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements
- Participate in project teams for interdisciplinary/interdepartmental/collaborative projects to ensure projects progress efficiently and effectively
- Science degree essential
- Experience working in a product development environment
- Practical knowledge and expertise with core IT packages such as MS Office.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good problem solving and attention to detail skills
- Product formulation experience is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business and develop your career within the life science industry.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.