High Throughput Screening Cell Culture ScientistTemporary immediate startMon-Fri, 8.30-5.00North CambsRole requirements:Use of mammalian cell culture techniques and cellular viability assays for the High Throughput screening...
High Throughput Screening Cell Culture Scientist
Temporary - immediate start
- Use of mammalian cell culture techniques and cellular viability assays for the High Throughput screening team
- Updating all findings and data on the LIMS
- Use of fluorescent and luminescent plate readers alongside micro-fluidic robotic equipment
- Maintaining a range of mammalian tissue culture cell lines
- Maintaining automated equipment, flagging up and trouble-shooting issues where possible
- Minimum 12 months working history of performing mammalian cell culture
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant biological discipline will be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent command of aseptic technique and methodologies
- Ability and evidence of working at pace, able to manage own workload and adapt well to frequently changing parameters
- It would be helpful to have had exposure to a BL-2 setting and have worked with HTS and/or compound dose response and cellular viability assays
- Cautious, meticulous, exceptional attention to detail and reliable
This is an urgent requirement for a market-leader in their field. This organisation offers an energetic, demanding and innovative environment that encourages personal development and progression.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.