QC Analytical Senior Scientist required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow.Title QC Analytical Senior ScientistLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative...
An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical organisation who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Senior Scientist within Analytical Sciences responsible for supervising analytical scientists, development and validation of methods, initiating and investigation of CAPA's and deviations, trend analysis and writing and performing analytics to support product development.
15% bonus structure
8% contributory pension scheme
Permanent Health Insurance
Life Insurance 4 x basic salary
- Supervising day to day activities of analytical scientist
- Managing OOS's, deviations, change controls and CAPA's
- Responsible for development, transfer and validation of analytical equipment
- Responsible for performing analytics for product development within bioprocessing
- Performing and organising analytical testing on raw materials, stability and drug substance characterisation
- Responsible for writing and reviewing procedures for cGMP compliance
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical experience, PhD is desirable
- Experience in the analysis of biomolecules and gene therapy products
- Experience with biologics assay development and optimisation
- Strong knowledge of cGMP
- Working knowledge of; electrophoresis, chromatography, Immunoassays and writing technical protocols
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tyler Datlen at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.