Manufacturing Group Leader (Packaging Operations)Northern Ireland Permanent Full Time Attractive salary & package Do you have packaging experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience?Have you implemented...
Manufacturing Group Leader (Packaging Operations)Northern Ireland Permanent - Full Time Attractive salary & package Do you have packaging experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience?Have you implemented processes within Quality, Validation and Packaging?Have you managed people?Role:
- Provide leadership for the Packaging Support function.
- Manage all business process implementation, new product launches and equipment implementation within the Packaging department.
- The post holder must ensure that suitable procedures are developed and in place for managing all aspects of these functions, these procedures must ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the principles of current Good
- Manufacturing Practice.
- The role will be global supporting all Services packaging sites and will work closely with the Packaging process design and operational teams.
- Management & Leadership
- Business Process
- New Product Introduction
- Packaging Technology
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification.
- Good understanding of a Quality Management System.
- Experience with packaging equipment procurement.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment.
- Experience of working in a validation environment.
- Management experience in a Packaging operation.
- Exposure to the end customer and routine client interaction.
- Project Management.
- Experience of budget management.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- Proven ability to analyse operational tasks, measure efficiencies, schedule resources and identify and implement process improvements.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.