Recruitment Consultant EngineeringMedia City, ManchesterSalary DOE; up to £35,000 per annumAre you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it...
Graduate Automation Engineer & Senior Automation Engineer - Travel required -
Midlands/ Northern Ireland / Ireland - Pharma
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are currently undergoing a large number of projects in their Automation team. They are currently in the process of upgrading, integrating and replacing a number of their systems using largely Siemens software. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience with the full project lifecycle from concept through to commissioning. If you have experience with Automated systems in a manufacturing environment and would like to know more, then call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 or apply now via the website. They are open to various experience levels due to large volumes of projects from graduate to senior level so if you think the spec looks of interest please give me a call.
- To contribute to the site automation system policies, continuous improvement programme, maintenance schedules and conformance and validation programme (GAMP)
- Managing new equipment projects and upgrade projects from concept design through to validation and commissioning
- Preparation of project documentation and review of vendor documentation including feasibility studies, designs, URSs, design specifications; GMP reviews, commissioning plans and validation documentation
- Being site technical authority on all automation issues relating to PLC & SCADA systems
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering subject chemical/electrical/automation/electronics or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or related industry such as food, FMCG or fine chemicals
- Knowledge of associated regulatory requirements - GAMP, GMP Volume 4 Annex11 and 21 CFR 11
- Experience with Siemens systems is desired ideally S7
- Programming and optimisation experience with PLC's and SCADA
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to apply then do so via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.