Formulation ChemistPermanent, full timeBedfordshire£20-30k per annum The main role requirements will include, but are not limited to:High throughput formulation and development of new cosmetic and...
Title: Conjugation Chemist
Contract length: 18 months
Rate: £32,000 per annum equivalent
Start date: ASAP
This company specialises in developing antibody drug conjugates to develop innovative therapies for diseases. They are part of a leading biopharmaceutical group that focus on oncology studies in the UK and are currently looking for a Conjugation Chemist to join their Conjugation Group.
As part of the Conjugation team, your day to day tasks will involve conjugating small molecules to antibodies and the subsequent purification and characterisation of these complexes. To do this, you will use the following techniques:
- Protein purification via UV-vis/affinity chromatography/AKTA/size-exclusion chromatography
- HPLC and/or LCMS analysis of small molecules
- Generating antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's) via conjugation of proteins, peptides and/or small molecules
- Hold a Master's or PhD qualification in either Chemistry or a Biologically-relevant scientific discipline
- Experience working with protein purification techniques including affinity/size-exclusion chromatography
- Experience using HPLC
- An understanding of conjugation principles and techniques is desirable
If you have any questions please contact Rachael Usher directly on 0161 868 2250 or email me at .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.