Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist required for exciting new opportunity with medical device company in Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional looking...
Product Specialist - Permanent - Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Chemist looking for a new challenge in a customer focused role?
Do you have a strong background in chemistry but want to work out of the lab environment?
SRG is working with a vibrant and growing company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire a talented and enthusiastic Product Specialist to undertake a challenging and varied role. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Support the Product Manager as the technical link to customers helping to understand their operations and needs to ensure solutions meet those needs.
- Aid customer in understanding the benefits of the company's solutions and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Support delivery of products to customers and ensure all relevant supporting documentation is provided.
- Gather and analyse feedback, developing customer stories to be applied to further development.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive development and product launches.
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or related subject with previous experience in chemistry from academia or industry, ideally developing new products or solutions.
- Previous customer / client facing experience is desirable.
- You must be self motivated and creative with a can do mentality.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: chemistry, product development, product management, sales, commercial, customer, client
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.