Polymer Process Technologist required, based in North Cheshire. Requiring a minimum Bachelor's degree in Polymer Science/Technology, Chemistry or similar and proven experience of producing...
R&D Technologist position based in Greater Manchester
Title R&D Technologist (6 -12 month contract) Location Greater ManchesterSalary £24,000 - £26,000 (Pro Rata) SRG is currently working with worldwide leading manufacturer of bonding and adhesive components - providing solutions for the Healthcare, Industrial and Electronics markets. They have a wide reaching global footprint, with 17 manufacturing operation facilities across Europe, North and South America and Asia, and are now seeking a R&D Technologist to join their Manchester site for a NPD project. Benefits: This will be a contract position that can offer either full time hours or a flexible part time contract, as well as wide exposure of experience which will involve NPD, project management, and the opportunity for international travel. Role / Description This position will be responsible for managing an ongoing NPD project which will involve:
- NPD Experimentation - using both chemical & physical techniques.
- Producing & presenting detailed reports
- Travelling internationally to liaise with key partners.
- A Degree or similar qualification in Chemistry, Material science or a related field.
- Previous experience within an industrial laboratory - preferably within a R&D environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Self-motivated & confident to work semi-autonomously
- Project management experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Flexibility to travel overseas if required.
This position can offer an immediate start and a flexible working environment, as well as a wide range of experience and training & support. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Materials, Coatings, Textile, NPD, Part-time, Flexible
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.