Are you a maintenance engineer with a history in pharma or FMCG? An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join a well-established team...
Food / Drink / FMCG / Packaging
Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Shift Engineer
Location: Bradford / Leeds / Halifax
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Shift: Continental Shifts - Days + Nights
A number of positions have become available with a market leading FMCG manufacturer with sites all over the UK. The opportunity has become available due to site expansion and multi-million pound investment leading to the creation of a new shift.
If you want to start 2019 in a new role, please apply today.
Role / Description
- Provide hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Put planned maintenance in place and analyse all engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding through Siemens S7.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacanciesKeywords: Maintenance, Engineer, FMCG, Food, Drink, Hygiene, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Multi-Skilled,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.