Production Chemist required, based in Lancashire. Requiring significant experience of product and process development within a chemical manufacturing environment. Experience should be underpinned by...
£18,000 - £24,000
Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456
My client is an independent manufacturer of laboratory reagents, probes, primers, peptides and a wealth of different laboratory materials. Due to continued growth they have a requirement for an experienced analyst to join their team.
- Analyis of peptides and other chemicals and reagents
- Analysis of results and report writing
- Development of methods and optimising of exsisting ones
- Other associated laboratory tasks
- At least a first degree educated in chemistry/biochemistry or related subject
- Industrial analytical experience, especially with HPLC
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A desire to learn and grow and use own initiative
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.