Title Production Operator Location Greater Manchester Shifts 2 days 2 nights / 6 off Our client, a global leader in the speciality chemicals...
Production Operator/Technician- Pharmaceuticals
SRG are working with a successful pharmaceutical organisation to help them find experienced Production Operators for permanent roles with the business.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!
- Preparation of equipment for use in clean rooms including components, raw materials, equipment, peripherals and cleaning equipment
- Manufacturing of products while complying to strict regulations and cGMP
- Monitoring of cleanrooms
- Complete all batch manufacturing records and all associated documentation to cGMP and SOPs in an accurate and timely manner
- Packaging and labelling of finished products
- General house-keeping and maintenance of the facility to ensure compliance and readiness for regulatory audits
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with cGMP and relevant Health & Safety guidance.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of systems to ensure work is completed within scheduled timelines
- Highlight any issues to your Team Leader
- Participate in internal, external and client audits.
- Previous experience in a similar pharmaceutical production environment
- GMP production or cleanroom experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Organised and driven with a willingness to learn
If you are keen on this opportunity and ready for a new role, please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.