Manufacturing/Production TechnicianSRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for an experienced production and Manufacturing Technician/Operator to join their...
Production Operator- Pharmaceuticals
SRG are working with a successful pharmaceutical organisation to help them find experienced Production Operators for permanent roles with the business.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!Please note this is a permanent nightshift role so you would need to be comfortable with working nights.
- Preparation of equipment for use in clean rooms including components, raw materials, equipment, peripherals and cleaning equipment
- Manufacturing of products while complying to strict regulations and cGMP
- Monitoring of cleanrooms
- Complete all batch manufacturing records and all associated documentation to cGMP and SOPs in an accurate and timely manner
- Packaging and labelling of finished products
- General house-keeping and maintenance of the facility to ensure compliance and readiness for regulatory audits
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with cGMP and relevant Health & Safety guidance.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of systems to ensure work is completed within scheduled timelines
- Highlight any issues to your Team Leader
- Participate in internal, external and client audits.
- Previous experience in a similar pharmaceutical production environment
- GMP production or cleanroom experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Organised and driven with a willingness to learn
If you are keen on this opportunity and ready for a new role, please apply online!