The role involves lead responsibility for provision of statistical analysis and advice to scientists and technologists You would be joining an experienced team that can...
Principal ScientistLocation: Gloucestershire Salary: £22K - £40K (depending on experience)
Exciting opportunity where you will plan, undertake and deliver R&D and contract projects in processing and storage chemistry/ chemical and biochemical aspects of food quality.
Education and Competencies:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in processing and storage food chemistry/ chemical and biochemical aspects of food quality.
- Degree in relevant subject e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry or Food Science.
- Experience in research or industrial experience in a relevant area, experience of conducting storage trials and analytical testing of product quality would be an advantage.
- Experience of project and resource management.
- Experience of laboratory environment with respect to safety and general conduct.
You will be working with clients in the area of processing and storage chemistry by responding to direct technical enquiries to provide support through the provision of information, analytical testing and the development of R&D activities.Generate ideas for new R&D and service activities and work up into proposals for internal and external clients.Deliver lectures in chemical and biochemical aspects of food quality on existing and new training courses for company.