Recruitment Resourcer Life Science (Graduate Level Recruitment Consultant)Cambridge £18,000 £22,000 DOE + OTE Bonus realistic OTE £30,000 £40,000 year 1Fresh graduate, looking for a role...
Graduate Regulatory Consultant required, based in Cheshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry, Biosciences, Toxicology or similar and an interest in finding a role outside the laboratory.
Title: Graduate Regulatory Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
SRG is working with a market-leading business offering compliance and regulatory services to a broad range of industries within the chemical sector, including biocides, cosmetics and speciality chemicals. They are now looking to recruit a new Graduate Regulatory Consultant to join the team in supporting their vast client base with a variety of compliance processes, particularly REACH registration. The role would suit a recent science graduate with a keen eye for detail who is looking to apply their scientific knowledge in a non-laboratory environment.
Benefits: An office-based role in a small but successful company exhibiting continued growth. Full training and a development programme will be provided, as well as an opportunity to pursue a fully-funded post-graduate qualification. 37.5 working hours, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. 28 days holiday inc. 8 statutory bank holidays and company pension scheme.
Role / Description
- Understanding, interpreting and explaining chemical regulatory compliance to a variety of clients
- Working on multiple project to provide regulatory and scientific advice on REACH, CLP and related legislation
- Supporting projects involving risk assessments and product safety
- Gathering and reviewing technical and toxicological data to compile registration dossiers
- Producing chemical safety reports for manufacturers, importers or downstream users
- Creating and reviewing Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to ensure compliance on behalf of clients
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of EU chemical regulations
- Liaising with clients over the phone and occasionally face to face to advise, discuss and consult on regulatory compliance
- Minimum degree in Chemistry, Biosciences or relevant scientific discipline
- Genuine interest in applying scientific knowledge in a non-laboratory role
- Meticulous attention to detail / detail-oriented
- Organised mind-set
- Excellent written and numerical skills
This role would be an excellent opportunity for scientific graduate who may be interested using their degree in a job outside of the laboratory.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 868 2218
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: chemistry, bioscience, biology, toxicology, cosmetic science, graduate, regulatory, compliance, REACH, CLP, chemical, office-based, IT, reports, dossiers, detail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.