Research Scientist required for exciting new position with health product manufacturer in EdinburghTitle Research ScientistLocation EdinburghSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a health product manufacturer as...
Are you a molecular biologist with experience using phage display?
Do you have expertise in the running of in-vitro pharmacology assays within anti-bacterials?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful company with ongoing expansion plans?
My client based in Cambridgeshire is a highly innovative company working in Drug Discovery. They have undergone continued success resulting in continued expansion over the past 12 months. As a result they are currently seeking a Research Scientist to join their Phage Display team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities may include:
* Performing phage display and other molecular biology techniques
* Analysis of sequencing data
* Using a variety of assays to understand the pharmacology of their products
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
* BSc, MSc (or equivalent) in a relevant biological field
* Industrial or academic experience with a range of molecular biology techniques and biochemical assays
* Skilled in phage display or other relevant display technology
Candidates with industry experience at different levels will be considered for this opportunity, with salary dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Ashley Quinlan on 01223 607 855.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.