Senior Scientist, Viral VectorsBased in London£40,000 £45,000 Do you have extensive experience with the upstream and downstream bioprocessing of Viral Vectors?Would you like to work...
Senior Scientist - Antibody Selection Stevenage - Hertfordshire
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an experienced Molecular Biologist to join their Antibody Selection (AS) group in Stevenage.
The AS group has responsibility for identifying high quality antibody hits and leads from library and in vivo technologies. The AS group has accountability for developing new antibody discovery technologies to enable increasingly diverse hit panels and generation of candidates against challenging targets.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques such:PCR, cloning and expression of antibodies
- Single B-cell PCR and V region cloning experience would be an advantage
- Experience with antibody expression using mammalian expression systems would be an advantage
- Experience with in-vivo antibody discovery methods would be an advantage
- Able to design and execute new methods and protocols related to area of expertise with minimal supervision.
- Able to identify and troubleshoots problems in the execution of experiments
- Clearly interprets and communicates experimental results to their supervisor
- Designs next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with electronic lab note books and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Phd in molecular biology, microbiology, immunology or related field
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.