Title: Clinical Packaging Associate Clinical Trials Supply PlannerDuration: Long term, exact duration to be determinedStart: January 2019Location: HullSalary: Equivalent to £22,000 £23,000 per annum We...
Job Title: Stability Associate - Data Analyst Location: Weybridge Contract: 12 months Rate: £23,000 per annum Start date: ASAP
You will be working for a leading pharmaceutical company who are globally known for their innovative drug development and healthcare products. They aim to help improve lives and help people live longer.
The consumer healthcare sector are looking for someone to join their oral care department as a Stability Associate. You will be reporting to the Stability Manager and your typical day-day tasks will involve:
- Inputting and formatting data from the stability chambers into excel or statistic software
- Preparing data tables and summaries
- Maintaining and developing accurate records for the sample inventory
- Preparing and continually improving stability protocols
- Overseeing calibration, mapping and maintenance activities on equipment including stability chambers
- Monitoring chamber and temperature cycling equipment
You have a scientific qualification such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree and ideally have experience analysing data and identifying trends. Prior experience working with statistical computer systems or Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is also desirable.
Please contact Rachael Usher if you have any questions regarding this position: or alternatively, you can call 0161 868 2250.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.