QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
QC Chemist based in Greater Manchester
Title QC Chemist Location Greater Manchester Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Established for over 40 years, our client specialises in third party chemical contract manufacturing, in addition to manufacturing and supplying a range of chemical based products under their own brand name. As a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire a QC chemist to join their small, but experienced QC team based in Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity based with a well-respected company who are currently experiencing a phase of rapid expansion at their site in Manchester. Working alongside an experienced team, this role will be well suited to an experienced analytical chemist looking for the next step in their career.
Role / Description
- Analysis of incoming raw materials, in process & finished products
- Adjustment of production batched
- Generating COAs & Labels for passed products.
- Providing technical support
Working Hours: 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday
- A Degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Previous experience within an industrial QC laboratory.
- Experience in the use of techniques such as:
- FTIR & UV Spectroscopy
- Assorted titrations & wet chemical methods
- High level of accuracy, with a keen eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, Quality control, Chemistry, Analytical, Greater Manchester
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.