Recruitment Consultant EngineeringMedia City, ManchesterSalary DOE; up to £35,000 per annumAre you an experienced recruiter from an engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it...
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Pharma and Biotech
Media City, Manchester
Up to £35,000 basic salary + Bonus + Flexible Benefits
Are you an experienced recruiter from a technical, scientific or engineering background, thinking it's time to shake it up and pursue a new challenge? Is it time to start thinking about making that move into a role with genuine management scope? We have the role for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £80M in 2017, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 4.5 years.
We are expanding to keep up with the demands of our clients, and we need an experienced recruiter to join our Engineering division in our Manchester office, working within the Pharma and Biotechnology industry. This is a full 360 role and the sector is booming, so we need someone with the drive and the desire to grow and expand our market share. The team at the moment are sitting on a £300K perms sector, so this is a genuinely warm opportunity.
You would be responsible for growing a contractor desk in this space and we have a very warm and receptive candidate base seeking their next opportunity, and the opportunity to leverage the current opportunities we have whilst growing and developing our market share in this space. We want someone tenacious who is focused on becoming a manager- too many agencies are bloated in the mid-section and we're looking for someone to step into a principal consultant role within 18 months.
Our ideal recruiter...
- Is an experienced recruiter, and knows how to talk to contractor markets in a technical space
- Is degree educated- engineering isn't essential, but we like people who are technically minded
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Has a proven track record of pushing and growing success in a market, and capitalises on leads handed to them
- Has a true passion for what they do- we want someone who loves recruitment above all else!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus the potential for car allowance at more senior levels
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- our high performers have been known to take home over £20K per quarter
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.