QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
Microscopy Analyst -:- £17.5-£18.4k -:- Gloucestershire
The Job Description
* To undertake microscopic investigations of glass fragments and other foreign bodies, food packaging and food structure.
* Interpret analytical data.
* Prepare technical reports on foreign body identification and other samples for food industry clients.
The Ideal Candidate
* Will have experience with light and scanning electron microscopy, X-ray microanalysis and FT-IR analysis.
* Will have a driving licence.
* Will have a science degree or relevant industrial experience.
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply
To apply for this role click the link below and submit your CV to Chris Gabbott for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.