My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Principal Regulatory Executive- to...
Job Title: Quality Assurance Executive III.Location: Galway, Ireland.Contract: Permanent.Salary: Highly Competitive + Generous Benefits Package. SRG are currently looking for an experienced individual to join an international Pharmaceutical organisation based in Galway (Republic of Ireland) as a Quality Assurance Executive on a permanent basis. Our client is focused in the development and commercialisation of highly innovative and high quality branded and generic and medicinal products, for the therapeutic treatment of a range of conditions including cardiovascular and oncological disease. As a QA Executive III, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the QA group in the ongoing compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Underwriting the Manufacturing, Analytical and Development areas and vendor oversight.
- Reviewing batch documentation for shipment and distribution, including deviation, out of specification (OOS), and incident reports.
- Investigating and reviewing product complaints, stability OOS, and non-conformance of products.
- Ensuring CAPA's are closed and generating Technical Agreements.
- Creating and maintaining SOPs.
- Minimum of a BSc in a relevant scientific subject (e.g. pharmaceutical science) with significant experience in pharmaceutical QC or QA.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical QMS, quality risk management systems, and cGMP.
- Experience with sterile injectable manufacture and with TrackWise is preferable.
Apply direct, or contact Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.