Research and Development Project Manager Weybridge- 55-65K +benefitsDo you have experience in project managing R&D of Consumer Electronics? Our client is looking for someone...
Enquiry Co-Ordinator -:- £17.8 - £20k -:- Gloucestershire
The Job Description
* Ownership of enquiries from start to finish. Logging of client enquiries onto CRM. Liaise internally and externally to ensure that adequate and appropriate responses are provided to clients within a timely manner, to their satisfaction and to the satisfaction of the business ensuring a first-class client experience at every interaction.
* Provide support to all relevant departments in support of the business processes.
* Management of complaints from initial inception through to closure.
The Ideal Candidate
* Degree in a relevant degree or equivalent professional experience.
* Ability to assess, question and understand client's needs to fulfil their requirements.
* Excellent telephone techniques and listening skills.
* Must have a driving licence.
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply
To apply for this role click the link below and submit your CV to Chris Gabbott for consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.