QA Officer6 Months Full Time Contract- with a view of that going permanent East Midlands Salary up to to 25kDo you have experience working as...
QA OfficerPermanent- Full TimeGloucestershireCompetitive salary dependant upon experience
Are you a QA officer with GMP experience within the Pharmaceutical industry?
- The role will require participation in all parts of the Quality Management System including performance and documentation of root cause/corrective action investigations, internal/external auditing, qualification/validation studies, document management, GMP training etc.
- Degree or equivalent in Life Sciences subject.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a QA role.
- In depth knowledge of EU cGMP regulations.
- Supports the implementation and operation of the QMS in order to maintain cGMP compliance.
- Processing of root cause investigations required for complaints, rejections, deviations, non-conformances etc. and any subsequent CAPA's.
- Performs internal/external cGMP and themed audits in accordance with audit schedules.
- Assessment and risk analysis for any Non-Traditional APIs.
- Help maintain documentation systems e.g. complaints, NCRs, SOPs, change controls etc.
- Assist in the compilation of Product Quality Review.
- BMR review of manufacturing documents prior to QP release.
- Co-ordinate and present internal GMP training courses.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.