Job Title: Quality Technician / Quality TechLocation: LiverpoolSalary: £25-30K Due to both growth in Sales and Market share, an established and growing Food Manufacturer based...
Quality Control (QC) Technician - Newhouse, Lanarkshire
Do you have previous experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
On behalf of our client SRG are looking for outstanding individuals who want to make an impact in a new exciting business area and can work effectively to deliver targets, manage by example and drive standards.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd is the world's fastest growing provider of contract testing services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Their core offering includes a wide range of GMP, GLP and GCP tests to support Biologics and Vaccines therapeutics from their development to release into the market. They have recently built a new innovative manufacturing facility to deliver cell banking services and become the showcase facility for Sartorius products.
SRG are looking for a Quality Control (QC) Technician to be responsible for materials and sample management including materials receipt, release, storage and retains in a GMP controlled environment and to support the QC microbiology function. The successful candidate must have experience in working within a GMP environment in a similar Quality position.
In return my client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving:
- Working closely with quality and manufacturing operations to obtain the optimal service for the management of samples and materials.
- Writing and approval of compliant documentation and perform appropriate investigations and impact of deviations and identification of appropriate CAPA.
- Approving or rejecting starting materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining calibration status of all equipment with QC department.
- Supporting QC microbiology team with microbiology and environmental monitoring activities as required.
- Working with shipping companies to ensure smooth shipment of materials including managing the download, interpretation and return of temperature data loggers for shipments.
- Acting as area Subject Matter Expert in regulatory and client inspections as well as supporting internal data audit functions and supplier assessments.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company:
- Previous experience within a GMP environment, ideally within Quality Control.
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline would be beneficial.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm, good organisations skills, good documentation skills, ability to clearly communicate requirements with clients and all levels of staff are essential.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.
- Highly organised.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a modern, dynamic business and would offer the right person excellent career development opportunities.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.