Contract Facilities Manager£400 £500 per dayBerkshire based, 3 month contract The Facilities Manager has responsibility for the day-to-day management and compliance of all Facilities related...
Contract Facilities Manager
£400 - £500 per day
Berkshire based, 3 month contract
The Facilities Manager has responsibility for the day-to-day management and compliance of all Facilities related tasks, including management of contractors, FM staff, reactive and planned maintenance schedules.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities but not limited:-
- Manage external contractors, ensuring RAMS are in place and works completed are in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure that all areas of Health and Safety are documented and managed effectively whilst liaising with the UK Operations HS&E manager.
- H&S support, First aid and fire warden responsibility ensuring that each has the required number and suitable trained staff
- Providing energy efficiency considerations across the business and making sure that environmental changes are aligned with ESOS commitment
- Budget and Capital expenditure management ensuring contracts and projects are aligned with budget
- Responsive to issues/complaints and, as necessary, support managers in keeping the business updated of resolution and progress to effectively manage and maintain relationships.
- Relationship management to ensure in house compliance whilst measuring performance for reactive and PPM schedules.
- An experienced facilities management expert.
- Strong team leader, strong people skills, ability to build strong internal relationships
- Encourage the demonstration of the company core values
- H&S qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Proven team player with excellent customer focus
- Good organisational and influencing skills
- Clear understanding of implementing process flows and procedures.
- Ability to appropriately challenge and seek opportunities for continual improvement
- Aspirational and creative self-starter with a knowledge or background in lean/agile work practices is desirable.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.