QC Analytical Senior Scientist required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow.Title QC Analytical Senior ScientistLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative...
Permanent, full time
This is an integral role, working for an expanding organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Based within the Quality and Compliance team and reporting to the QC Manager, the key role requirements are:
- Testing of incoming raprotocol'sw materials, intermediate and final products using molecular biology and fluorescence microscopy techniques.
- Working within the realms of ISO 13485, SOP's and documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency and that any non-conformance's are flagged and catalogued accordingly.
- Use of FISH and fluorescent microscopy to test and assess raw and finished products.
- You must have goof working knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques such as [PCR, FISH and Nick Translation
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent in a Biological discipline
- It would be desirable to have a good appreciation of ISO 9001 and 13485 (though not essential)
- Good communication skills, a conscientious approach and a keen team-player
There is a bonus scheme available, and the opportunity to join a sociable and supportive working environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.