QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater Manchester Title QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
Do you have skills in Bioanlysis covering techniques in both sample extraction/preparation, in addition to some exposure to LCMS/MS?
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity to join a large company within the Bioanalysis?
My Cambridgeshire based client is currently seeking canddiates with skills within Bioanalysis, working on small molecule analysis from Study Scientist to Senior Scientist level. The main responsibilities of the Bioanalyst role will be:
- Sample preparation using various extraction methods (Solid Phase Extraction, Liquid-Liquid Extraction, and Protein Precipitation)
- Analytical work using LCMS/MS
- Recording of analytical outputs
- General laboratory maintenance and stocking
To be considered for the role of Bioanalyst, you will have the following experience/skills:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related area (E)
- Knowledge of extraction techniques; Solid Phase Extraction (SPE), Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE) or Protein Precipitation (E)
- Some exposure to LCMS/MS (E)
- Some industry experience (D)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact SRG Cambridge on 01223 234 768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.