Job Title: QC Microbiology TechnicianVacancy type: PermanentSalary: Competitive Location: North WestAre you a Microbiology Technical looking to work for a leading Medical Devices company?My client...
Job Title: QC Microbiology Technician
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: North West
Are you a Microbiology Technical looking to work for a leading Medical Devices company?
My client is a leading Medical Devices with an opportunity within their Microbiology team. The Microbiology will be responsible for environmental monitoring, microbiological identification and bioburden product testing.
The responsibilities will include:
- Environmental monitoring of clean rooms and controlled manufacturing areas
- Bioburden product testing
- Identification of micro-organisms
- Media preparation and supporting in validation
- To work with class 1 and class 2 strains of bacteria aseptically and in clean room environment
- Ensure all testing is carried out to SOPs
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and work to GLP and GDP
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent preferably in Microbiology/Biology along with experience working in industry
- Experience of performing Bioburden product testing and working in a clean room environment is highly desirable.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Microbiology, Microbe, Microorganism, Bioburden, ISO13485, Environmental Testing, Environmental Monitoring, Medical Device, Science, Life Science,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.