Job Title: Serialisation Quality Lead Location: Maidenhead Contract: Initially 7 months Do you have experience with pharmaceutical serialisation? Our client has an exciting opportunity...
Job Title: Serialisation Quality Lead
Contract: Initially 7 months
Do you have experience with pharmaceutical serialisation?
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their Global Serialisation Programme in a contract offering up to £500 a day PAYE or £635 a day as a LTD contractor.
The Serialisation Quality Lead will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for the successful implementation of the Serialisation project across all sites.
- Oversee quality and compliance within the serialisation programme team (e.g. Track & Trace, tamper evidence)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for serialisation to support the manufacturing sites quality teams
- Support non-manufacturing site quality operations (Quality Assurance, Quality Systems & Compliance)
- Act as a representative in cross-business teams to develop successful partnerships for consistent GxP-compliant serialisation
- Detailed knowledge of serialisation requirements from both US and EU markets
- Experience in packaging operations
- Experience within quality systems in a pharmaceutical environment
- Hold a BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific subject
Apply online today! For more information on the role and advice on submitting an application call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.