Analytical Development ManagerPermanent, London based£45,000 £50,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits1 year contract Do you have experience in leading method validation, method development and stability...
Analytical Development Chemist
12 month FTC, full-time
£20-£30k pr annum
Purpose of the role:
This is an integral role within the development and early stage validation of raw products using new and existing methods in accordance with GxP guidelines.
You will be required to write reports, protocols and SOP's as well as trouble-shoot issues with equipment in the production process and perform routine maintenance.
- Research and develop new methods to analyse and validate materials
- Transfer and training of validated methodology to other analytical areas
- Work closely with Formulation team, regularly convey updates direct and in meetings
- Identify and progress new analytical processes to improve systems with the lab
- Updating data and findings on a LIMS
- Practical and demonstrable working knowledge of developing and validating analytical methods such as HPLC, GC-MS
- You will ideally have come from a pharmaceutical background
- A Chemistry based degree or equivalent
- Good command of MS Office, LIMS, Chromatography data systems and strong Excel for recording, presenting and interrogating data
- Experienced in TLC and titrimetric analysis, along with some trouble-shooting
If this represents the type of challenge you are looking for in your new role then apply now, or telephone Bec Johnston for a further conversation - 01223 607858.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.