Job Title: Physical Chemist Location: Bracknell Contract: 12 Months, possibility of extension Salary: Circa £26,000-£40,500 a year, dependent on experience Exciting opportunity for physical...
Job Title: Physical Chemist
Contract: 12 Months, possibility of extension
Salary: Circa £26,000-£40,500 a year, dependent on experience
Exciting opportunity for physical chemists!
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company who are currently seeking a talented Chemist to support ongoing research into novel and existing compounds.
The Physical Chemist will measure, understand and model physical properties of compounds to help the design and development of next generation agrochemicals.
- Use a range of experimental techniques to measure the physical properties of new compounds
- Work with scientists from a range of disciplines to understand the challenges that we face, and to design and develop new methods
- A PhD or good undergraduate degree in chemistry or a related discipline
- A practical understanding of commonly-used analytical and chromatographic techniques and technologies
- Understanding of the how the physical properties of compounds influence their behaviour in biological systems
- Ability to design and deliver new assays, methods and/or approaches to overcome difficult scientific problems
- Evidence of working closely with fellow scientists in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Ability to deliver high quality experimental results while working to tight deadlines
Apply online today! The expected deadline for applications is Friday 7th December. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.