Laboratory Technician required, based in West Yorkshire. Requiring a background in Chemistry and practical laboratory skills, gained either through industrial experience or education. Title:...
Full time, Mon-Fri, 36.25 hours per week
- Sampling and labelling of stock, replacing deleted stock, maintaining a strong pipeline of stock in readiness for peak production.
- Monitoring and maintaining lab consumables, reporting of faulty equipment, sourcing and ordering of new equipment.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping of raw material stock (updating lot numbers, expiration dates) and updating status of new material coming in to the facility.
- Compounding and send out samples to customers, preparation of finished product samples for evaluation.
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to come from a laboratory background - ideally food science/manufacturing/production.
- You will have sound IT skills and be proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and also in-house databases. SAP would be advantageous.
- It would be helpful to have a current Forklift licence as there will requirement to move stock and supplies throughout the facility, though this is not essential.
- You will be a keen team-player, capable and reliable with an efficient and methodical approach.
If you can travel to Haverhill, Suffolk then please review the role requirements as above and apply for this role by attaching your CV in Word.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.