Laboratory Logisitics TechnicianPart time 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm)StevenageTemporary 2 monthsStart ASAPKey duties:Receipt of incoming shipments and all regulatory documentation associated with international shippingShipping...
Laboratory Logisitics Technician
Part time - 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm)
Temporary - 2 months
Start - ASAP
- Receipt of incoming shipments and all regulatory documentation associated with international shipping
- Shipping of FEDEX/DHL outbound shipments
- Quality control of chemical compounds
- Preparation of packing slips and collacting of all information both manually and electronically
- General lab protocol and procedure around dangerous goods and chemicals to be adhered to at all times
- IATA dangerous goods certified - ideal though not essential
- Background in working with MSDS sheets, shipping, logistics and supply chain would be highly desirable
- Excellent commant of MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook and databases is essential
- Compliant attitude especially around quality control and respect for careful collation and recording of accurate shipping information
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to work in a fst-paced and busy environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.