Job Title: Bioanalytical ScientistDuration: 12 MonthsSalary: CompetitiveLocation: MerseysideSRG are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist, to join a global biopharmaceutical development focused on developing, manufacturing...
Job Title: Bioanalytical Scientist
Duration: 12 Months
SRG are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist, to join a global biopharmaceutical development focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
The Analytical Scientist will be responsible for performing routine testing for new product development programmes, which may encompass in-house techniques. You will be supporting the optimisation or qualification of technical transfer and validations. You will be responsible for the generation of stability data through performing analytical tests, using key techniques such as HPLC.
- Lead the delivery of routine analysis of new products using analytical techniques including HPLC, SDS Page and Western Blot.
- Support with the production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream).
- Collaborate effectively across various departments within the team, working together to meet deadlines on key projects.
- Record your own results, and maintain your own log books working to GMP regulations.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific/pharmaceutical related subject.
- Familiar with various Biological Assays including SDS-Page, Western Blot and IET.
- Worked with analytical chromatography techniques to support with the characterisation of biological products.
- Solid understanding of cGMP and it's importance within a Pharmaceutical setting.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan Nightingale on 0161 868 2205 If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: GLP, GMP, cGMP, GXP, Biopharmaceutical, Biomolecules, Bio Analytical, Biopharma, HPLC, UPLC, Analyst, Chromatography, SDS-Page, ELISA, WB, Western Blot.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.