Laboratory Analyst Permanent Full Time South Wales Competitive salary + benefitsSRG are working with a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in South Wales.They...
An opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join a Healthcare organization.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
SRG are working with a Healthcare Organization who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Laboratory Analyst to provide testing and technical support to quality, product development and regulatory functions.
- Performing FTIR, class titration, rheometry and develop in house test methods to support quality and product development
- To manage, perform and report stability testing and extension of shelf life of chemical
- Manage lab processes and equipment process validations, maintenance and calibration
- Coordinate and complete peroxide and moisture testing
- Develop and maintain process documentation in line with ISO and customer requirements
- Conduct internal and external audits
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with industrial experience, preferably working to ISO13485/ISO9001
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, inhalation, medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, analytical chemistry, analytical scientist, QC analyst, research and development, method development, method transfer, validation, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, COSHH, analytical equipment, calibration, troubleshooting
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.