Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Manager Permanent EdinburghAre you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?Do you have a strong...
Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Manager - Permanent - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong background in quality within an FDA and/or MHRA regulated industry?
SRG is recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Manager for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Edinburgh.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Manager to join the Quality team at my clients facility in Edinburgh to implement improvements to ensure compliance with GMP, focusing on inspection readiness and reporting of quality metrics.
- Lead inspection readiness programs through internal audits and compliance monitoring.
- Lead risk gap analyses and create and lead action plans and perform quality risk management assessments.
- Assist in complaint investigations and engage with customer as needed.
- Assist in design of GMP training program.
- Manage the quality metrics monthly reporting and create specific metrics monitoring plans.
- Assist in review of customer quality agreements and lead customer quality audits, including audit responses as well as monitoring audit observations, CAPA and investigations.
- Manage the Supplier Quality Management program and identify and implement improvements.
- Assist in the harmonisation of the Quality Management Systems across sites.
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- A minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related science subject.
- You must have extensive experience in the FDA or MHRA regulated industry in a similar quality role and in performing auditing for GMP compliance.
- A good working knowledge of regulatory requirements e.g. GMP, ICH Q7 and Part 11 compliance.
- Experience in project management and gap assessments.
- You will have good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and be willing to travel between local sites.
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a global leading company based in Edinburgh then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: quality assurance, QA, FDA, GMP, pharmaceutical, MHRA, compliance, audit, supplier
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.