Recruitment Consultant Food/FMCGLongbridge, Birmingham£18,000 £22,000 DOE + BonusScience Grad, but prefer people to pipettes? Maybe the perfect job has eluded you so far? Maybe you're...
Recruitment Consultant - Food/FMCG
£18,000 - £22,000 DOE + Bonus
Science Grad, but prefer people to pipettes? Maybe the perfect job has eluded you so far? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you're doing and it's a bit too routine for you now? Do you want to start a career where you can have unrivalled earning potential, that lets you solve puzzles with people all day long? We have the opportunity for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £80M in 2017, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 4.5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are looking to further increase our Birmingham Team to service the needs of our clients.
What's the role?
We're looking for a bright and motivated science grad, looking for an interesting and diverse role that marries scientific knowledge with people skills to join our talented, warm and fun colleagues in our Birmingham family as a trainee recruitment consultant. You would be working in a 360 capacity in the life sciences market, with a focus on biological sciences. You would be responsible for taking over and continuing to grow our success in this space and we have a very warm and receptive candidate base and repeat business from our clients and a great name in the market.
Our ideal candidate...
- Has worked in a sales or customer service role before
- Is degree educated- science degrees are preferred as you'll be in a highly technical industry
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives on hitting big targets, and had the motivation and determination to achieve these
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Is personable, fun and likes to solve puzzles!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- depending on your targets, you could be looking at between 3-5K per quarter on top of your salary
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.