Virology Laboratory TechnicianIn this new role you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the virology laboratory and Cell Culture Facility, including...
Histology Imaging Technician
Temporary for 3 months, full time hours - Monday to Friday
This role is offered initially on a 3 month temporary basis, working for a large global biotechnology organisation in Cambridge.
Key role requirements:
- High throughput human tissue sectioning, tracking and management of the human tissue bank using routine IHC procedures (according to HTA protocols)
- High throughput automated and manual IHC for novel antibody targets
- Maintain accurate batch manufacturing records, working to SOPs in the lab and supporting IHC Scientists in the team with specific projects as they arise
- Background handling high throughput NHS/Veterinary pathology laboratory
- Automated and manual IHC, ideally some working knowledge of Leica Bond
- Paraffin-embedded microtomy - extensive
- You will have used antibody reagents and have an appreciation of processes used in their development
- Exemplary organisation, attention to detail and an efficient and willing approach
- Team player, open to learning new skills and working in a very fast-paced and reactive environment
If this represents your ideal next role and you can commit to a 3 month temporary assignment in Cambridge, then please apply now or telephone us for a further conversation about this exciting opportunity!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.