Job Title: QC Virologist.Location: Speke, Liverpool.Contract: Maternity Cover (up to 12 Months).Rate: Highly Competitive + Shift Uplift.SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer...
Job Title: QC Virologist.Location: Speke, Liverpool.Contract: Maternity Cover (up to 12 Months).Rate: Highly Competitive + Shift Uplift.SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Liverpool, looking for a graduate level candidate to join them as a QC Virologist.
The site in Speke specialises in the production of sterile injectable products, for the treatment of the flu. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Biological Science graduate seeking industrial experience within the Biotechnology sector.
This is a Maternity Cover position (up to 12 months), on a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working 07:00 - 19:00 days shifts.
- Performing a range of immunological tests within a highly regulated Quality Control laboratory to GMP regulations.
- Performing routine QC testing including ELISAs, PCR and assay work.
- Documenting laboratory results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complying with GMP regulatory requirements at all times.
- Educated to BSc /MSc level in a relevant scientific subject.
- Demonstrable experience performing ELISAs, PCR or other immunological assay within a laboratory environment.
- Understanding of GMP/pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
Apply direct today, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss your application further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.