My Client a Global Food products organisation has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Head of...
My Client a Global Food products organisation has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Head of Regulatory to be based at their offices in either Surrey or Gloucestershire.
To manage all aspects of the Regulatory Affairs Department ensuring that they develop, deliver and grow a full range of services that add value and support for our Food and Drinks Industry clients. As Head of Department, also to provide the lead for maintaining staff capabilities, training and development, motivation, resources, budget, performance, business management and improvement and health and safety in the Department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for client facing communication
- Ability to communicate effectively to the departmental team and internal colleagues
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to communicate detailed information to internal and external clients, suppliers and professional bodies
- Able to analyse financial data (P& L), business data and technical information - and to use these to build strategic plans for the department
- Ability to balance longer term objectives and deliver against shorter term deadlines with variable notice periods.
- Ability to assimilate multiple information streams and opinions to make sound decisions/recommendations and offer a structured approach to problem solving.
- Able to balance activities requiring deep and sustained concentration with day to day activities
- Can do, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, friendly, innovative
- Degree or equivalent in relevant science or technology
- A recognised and established expert in Regulatory affairs, ideally in the food and drink area
- Evidence of CPD to maintain knowledge and experience of advances in Regulatory Affairs at a high and current level
- Good understanding of how databases and content management systems can be used to deliver services to clients
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of legislative support services
- Well-developed communication skills with a track record of successful team leadership and project delivery
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589626
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.