Enablement Specialist part of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) team Warsaw, Poland Full-time, Permanent, Office-Based.Very strong and competitive package.Candidates from outside of Poland are encouraged to...
QA Batch Release SpecialistWest MidlandsFull time permanent positionCompetitive salary and benefitsAre you experience working within quality assurance and have worked within a regulated industry such as biotech, food, pharma or medical devices? My client is a successful multinational biotechnology company and due to continued expansion are looking for a suitably experienced individual to add value to this new team within the companyThe successful applicant
- You will have a degree in biological sciences or equivalent experience
- you will have experience working within Quality Assurance
- You will have experience in a regulated industry such as food, pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or medical devices.
- You will have experience in supervision or line management and understand the requirements to run a a small team
- You will lead a team within QA ensuring that the QMS meets the requirements of the regulatory standards
- You will manage the QA batch release team and ensure all members are appropriately trained
- You will coordinate and set objectives for direct reports and ensure timelines are adhered to
- You will conduct 1-2-1;s with team members and address any performance issues.
Additionally this role will support the wider QA department in ensuring that the quality management system meets all requirements of all relevant regulatory standards and Regulations : ( ISO9001/13485, FDA CFR 820 part 21 , QSR's) and supports the manufacture of consistent quality product. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team within a growing biotechnology company, please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.